This is a quick gravy recipe which I made for yesterday dinner.. Just it will take less than 15 mins to prepare the whole gravy... I remember that I had already have chapathi dough in my fridge, so I wants to make a quick gravy for the sidedish..
This excellent gravy, which didn't has onion and ginger garlic paste in it.. But the gravy is super yummy and well goes with chapathi or roti or naan etc.. The main flavour comes from the garam masala powder and tomato puree.. It is very easy and delicious, if you wish add a spoon of cream while you serve hot, but this one is optional...
So I hope that you must try this simple dish and let me know how it's comes out from you...
Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 15 mins
Serve : 2
Recipe category : Sidedish
Recipe cuisine : North Indian
Paneer / cottage cheese - 1/2 cup ( cut into lengthwise)
Tomato - 1 cup ( puree)
Chilli powder - 1 tspn
Coriander powder- 1tspn
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tspn
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tspn
Salt - as needed
Coriander leaves - few ( chopped )
Oil - 2 tspn
- Heat a pan with oil and add in paneer, fry them lightly..
- Keep the flame low and add in chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and toss well..
- It will take 2 mins and add in tomato puree, mix it well..
- When it's bring to boil add in salt and toss well..
- Now the heavy became thick and raw smell leaves..
- Add in gram masala powder and mix well..
- Give it a good mix and the oil oozes out...
- Add in chopped coriander leaves and serve..
- Enjoy with chapathi or roti..
Take all your ingredients
Heat a pan with oil
Add in paneer and toss it lightly
Add in spices powders
Mix well and keep in low flame
Add in tomato puree
Give it a good mix
Add in salt
When it's bring to boil
Add in farms masala powder
Allow to cool for 5 to 7 mins
When the oil oozes out
Add in coriander leaves
Mix well and serve
Transfer them in bowl