One evening when i was browsing i saw lots of baked recipes posted in blogs.. I realized that i haven't baked anything for the past few months.. I was so energized and wanted to bake something instantly.. I was inspried so mush.. I headed into the pantry and looked for the ingredints and found out that it was missing, key ingredients " All purpose flour and Butter"...
I was so much pissed. But i didn't leave my insiration, i browsed again for a cookie recipe which can be made with wheat flour and oil.. Finally i hoped into a blog and took the recipe. I substituted the regular flour to wheat flour and baked the cookies..
When my finger crossed i took my first bite.. OMG it was amazing and awesome since this cookies had honey in this... My son also enjoyed and asked me to prepare it often.. It was a totally hit at my home, Since it has no butter.. So i hope that you are eager to bake this cookies, so here go to the recipe....
Preparation time : 10 mins
Baking time : 15 mins
Mkaes - 12 to 15 cookies
Recipe source - Cake n Bake
Whole wheat flour /Atta - 1 cup
Sugar - 1/4 cup powdered
Honey - 1/4 cup
Oil - 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 tspn
Baking powder - 1 tspn
Baking soda - 1/2 tspn
Salt - 1/4 tspn
Badam - 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degree C/ 300 Degree F.
- Spray the tray with some oil..
- Take the wheat flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl, mix well.
- Take honey, oil, and vanilla in a bowland mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Mix well so it form into a smooth dough,
- Now add in chopped badam nuts and mix well.
- Form small balls from the smooth dough and shape them into rounds..
- Press them slightly and arrange them in a baking tray.. Bake it for 15 mins..
- Remove it from the oven and allow to cooldown..
- Serve with a glass of milk...
Take all your ingredients
Take flour in a bowl
Add in baking powder
Add in baking soda
Add in sugar
Mix well, keep aside
Take oil in a cup
Add some honey
Then your vanilla, mix well
Pour the wet ingredients to the dry
Form a smooth dough
Add in chopped badam nuts
Shape them into small balls
Take a ball
Press them lightly
Arrange them in a baking tray
All are baked
Store it in a air tight container