I would says that this is a easiest and fluffiest muffins you will ever make it at home... It is very easy to make and you need a bunch of ingredients to make this and one of the main ingredients is thick yogurt which has to be unsour... I used my homemade cake flour for this recipe...
Preparation time : 10 mins
Baking time : 15 to 20 mins
Makes - 12 small muffins
Recipe Source - Yummy Tummy...
Homemade flour - 1 cup
Thick yogurt / Greek yogurt - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 1/3 cup
Baking powder - 2 tspn
Baking soda - 1/2 tspn
Oil - 1 tbspn
Vanilla essence - 1 tspn
Nuts - finely chopped (as needed)
- Preheat the oven with 180 Degree C..
- Line the muffins tray with cup cake cases and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl take yogurt and mix all the ingredients one by one as mention in the ingredients..
- Mix everything evenly and scoop the batter into icecream scoop and bake for 15 to 20 mins..
- Insert the toothpick to see wheather the cake is done..
- Remove it from the tray and cool for 10 mins
- Then serve warm...
Take all your ingredients
Line the tray with cases
Take thick yogurt in a mixing bowl
Add in oil
Some vanilla essence
Add in baking powder
Some baking soda
Add in sugar
Add in cake flour
Use icecream scoop to scoop up the batter
I filled them
Just through the chopped nuts on the top
See how beautiful is this...