Sunday, October 11, 2015

Aadi Peruku Lunch Menu


We celebrate aadi every year by making pooja and tying scared yellow threads, we usually tie it around our wrist but it is said that married women tie around their neck... During Aadi we making special lunch menu but this year I wanted to post a traditional aadi lunch menu.... I haven't cooked such a elabrate variety rice lunch menu all my self... but this sure a achievement for me... 


It actually looks elaborate but it was easy as once rice is done then 4 rice varieties gets done in no time....So this is the lunch menu I prepared yesterday Lemon rice, Sweet pongal, Tamarind rice , Curd rice.....It was sure a tiring day but was happy and content after i finished the lunch menu and clicked it... 


Aadi perukku also know as Aadi 18 is a Hindu tamil festival celebrate on the month of Aadi which is falls in between mid - july to mid - august.... it is celebrate for the blessing of mankind with peace, prosperity and happiness....


I hope you must try this recipe and comments about this recipes....


Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 30 mins
Recipe category : Lunch Menu Vegetarian - 1
Recipe source : South Indian


1 comment: