Friday, September 9, 2016

Simple Lunch Meals Recipe - 6 / Rice, Tomato Rasam, Egg Omelette


Today lunch is simple south indian lunch melas menu with White Boiled Rice, Tomato Rasam and Egg Omelette.. My favourite and lovely lunch menu, I planed to make this menu once in a week when I was so boared and lasy to entire in to the kitchen, so I though of making some thing for lunch which I have spend less time in my kitcken and make this meal...


So I hope that you must try this lunch menu when your lasy or boaring and let me know it's turns out from you...

Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 30 mins
Serve - 2 to 3
Recipe Cuisine - South Indian
Recipe Category - Lunch Meals menu

White Rice 

So click out the above links to get the recipe with stepwise picture and try it out and enjoy the day..

You can also try other rasam recipe in my page..


Other similar recipe which well goes with rasam...




Boiled White Rice


Tomato Rasam / Thakkali Rasam


Egg Omelette

 
Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment