Sunday, November 22, 2015

Grilled Chicken With Honey / Oven Roasted Chicken Legs With a Indian Twist...


Hi friends, Many of my viewers have been asking for chicken recipes.. Its been a while since I posted chicken recipes... So here I am with a simple as well as awesome simple chicken dish that taste heavenly... I made this last week for dinner and we had it with some Butter Naan, I had the recipe for me to make it again...


My sister loved it so much and they told me to make it again and again.. This can be made in barbeque or grill, since I don't own one... My little OTG oven helped me... It is made with few ingredients.. But taste is so yummy..  



The finishing touch to the dish is brushed the grilled chicken with honey that gives a awesome taste in each and every bite... So I hope that you must try this recipe and let me know how it's turns out from you...


Preparation time : 10 mins
Marinating time : Over night or 3 hours
Baking time : 20 mins
Serve - 3

INGREDIENTS :

Chicken legs - 2 Large
Lemon juice - 2 tbspn
Olive oil - 3 tbspn
Honey - for brushing on the top...

FOR MARINATION :

Ginger - 2 tbspn
Garlic - 6 cloves
Chilli powder - 1 tspn
Garam masala powder - 1 tspn
Pepper powder - 1/2 tspn
Soya sauce - 1 tbspn
Salt to taste 

METHOD :

  • Blend all ingredients given in the marination list to a puree..
  • Slit the chicken and set aside..
  • Now in a mixing bowl add in lemoncjuice, masala, olive oil and chicken pieces..
  • Allow it to marinate overnight or upto 3 hours..
  • Take a wire rack and place the chicken over that..
  • Preheat the oven to 200 Degree C. Place this chicken in to the oven..
  • Bake it for 20 mins. Flip it over after 20 mins and cook for another 20 mins on other side..
  • Now take it plate and brush it with honey on both sides...
  • Serve garnished with lemon slice..


PICTORIAL :


Take your ingredients
Take ginger and garlic in a blender
Chilli powder and garam masala powder
Add some pepper powder
Add in salt
Add in some soya sauce
Make into a puree
Squeeze some lemon juice
Add in grounded paste
Some olive oil
Slit your chicken pieces
Add all chicken legs
Mix well.. 
Let it marinate
Take a baking tray and 
place the chicken and bake it for 20 mins
Flip it and again bake it for 20 mins
Now it's ready
Take some honey
Transfer it into a plate
Brush it with honey
On both sides
Take them in a serving plate
Sprinkle some honey over it
 Serve
 Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment