Sunday, August 7, 2016

Lunch Meals Recipe - 9 / Sothi Kuzhambu, Ginger Pachadi, Punjabi Aloo Gopi Fry


Hai friends they are 9th vegetarian lunch meals menu in your Vaniensamyalarai blogspot, that I hope my food recipe and stepwise picture makes your cooking easy and handy.. Keep watching there are more useful and delicious recipe will coming up.. Keep on encourage and commending on recipes will motivate me to aim a big achivements..  (Thanks a lot.. friends)


Today a simple lunch meals menu which has White steamed rice, Tirunelveli sodhi kuzhambu, Ginger pachadi and Aloo gobi fry.. My family favourite lunch menu, a mild kuzhmbu with spicy sidedishes.. So I hope that you must try thie recipe and let me know how it's turn sout from you..

Click out the link given below for the recipe..

White Steamed Rice 


White Boiled Steamed Rice


Tirunelveli Sodhi Kuzhambu / Mapillai Sodhi


Ginger Pachadi 


 Punjabi Aloo Gobi Fry

Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment