Chilli chicken gravy is the yummy popular indo chinese recipe and it also know as chinese chilli chicken gravy,Which is loved by most chicken lovers. It is a popular indian restaurant style appetizer. Delicious and spicy chilli chicken gravy will tend every one to taste and share with friends.. Tomato sauce is added to get extra taste for this chicken gravy.
Let me talk about the ingredients we have kashmiri chilli powder, corn flour, pepper powder and it taste hot, sweet and sour.. This recipe of chilli chicken dry doesn't need ajinomotto, but still can be made the best, It best serve hot with fried rice or naan, It tastes preety awesome..
View all the chicken recipes by browsing through vaniensamayalarai, And the chicken dish will be your collection of favourite food recipes after you taste it... Highlight of this recipe is it is very easy and tasty for almost every person who loves dishes with chicken as major ingredient. Give your suggestions about this chilly chicken gravy to modify this tasty recipe to next level....
Preparation time : 20 mins
Cooking time : 30 mins
Serve : 4
Cuisine : chinese recipe
Chicken - 1/2 kg, cut into pieces (i used boneless)
FOR SAUCE :
Onion - 3 (finely chopped)
Capsicum - 1 (cut into squres)
Green chillies - 3 (sliced)
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Corn starch - 1 1/2 tbspn (mixed with water)
Tomato sauce - 2 tbspn
Soya sauce - 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves - few (chopped)
Salt - as needed
Oil - 3 tbspn
FOR MARINATION :
Corn starch - 2 tbspn
Maida - 1/2 tsp
Pepper powder - 1 tbspn
Salt - 1 tbspn
- Marinate the clean chicken pieces with corn starch, maida, salt, pepper power for 15 mins
- Heat a pan with some oil toss the marinated chicken pieces untill it became tender and soft..
- Keep aside for some time untill we prepared sauce...
For sauce preparation :
- In the same pan add capsicum and toss well.
- Now add in chopped onions, gerrn chillies, and toss well in the oil.
- Then add in ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, tomato sauce, soya sauce and toss well.
- Now add in fried chicken pieces and mix well.
- Cook till the sauce is reduce and chicken pieces are coated well with the sauce.
- For the gravy you can add corn starch with some water and mixed well.
- Pour it into the pan, so we get thick chilli chicken gravy...
- Serve hot with naan, fried rice or noodles..
- The chicken should not over cooked in the oil so it became hard.
- When it tender and soft transfer it into the plate..
- If you have add salt to sauce, before that you could check it first and if needed add little amount of salt to the sauce.
Wash chicken and cut into pieces
Add in maida and corn starch
Salt and pepper
Mix and keep it for 15 mins
Heat a pan with oil
Add the chicken pieces
Toss well in the oil till it became soft and tender
Transfer it into plate
Cut all your veggies
In the same pan
Add in capsicum
Toss well in the oil
Now add in onion and chillies
Ginger garlic paste
Add in tomato sauce
A good amount of soya sauce
Now add in fried chicken pieces
Toss well till the masala coated on the chicken
Add in corn starch
Now it's ready
Enjoy the dinner....