Saturday, December 19, 2015

Lunch Box Idea - 8 / Coconut Rice, Plantain Chips, Oreo Chocolate Brownie


Coconut rice, Plantain chips and Chocolate brownie with white chocolate and oreo.. As a kid i didn't like coconut rice but if the sidedish was Plantain chips or chamma kizhangu Fry I wouldn't complain.. Through pulaos and fried rice are kids favourite.. we should try to includes variety of rice too for atleast once in a while..




I take very less time to make more that 30 to 35 mins.. Two days back on wednesday I planned this menu with small plaintain chips and clicked, I was very satisfied with me setup and colour combo... I prepare Eggless chcocolate brownie with white chocolate and oreo which I have made daybefore yesterday, my kids loved it a lot.. In their school store brought cake and cookies are not allowed but this one is Homamade, so they allow to have it...




KIDS LUNCH BOX IDEA - 8 - Coconut rice / Plaintain chips.. 


Preparation time : 10 mins

Cooking time : 20 to 25 mins
Recipe category : Lunch box
Recipe cuisine : Indian

GET THE LINK BELOW TO GET THE FULL RECIPE..


Here the lunch box menu for today :


Coconut rice 

Plaintain chips
Eggless chocolate brownie with white chocolate and oreo..



Other variation for Plaintain chips :


Gopi 65

Chamma Kizhangu Roast


NOTE :

I use Tupperware / Plastic containers just for picture as its colourful, But I planning my kids only in stainless steel containers as I feel it more safe... 


1 comment:

  1. Hi vani ur recies are really nice..Loved each and every recipe.

    ReplyDelete