Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Neera With Unripe Palm Fruit / Neera Nongu / Painni Nungu


This drink is very healthy and natural and pure.... My family all time favourite.. Couple of month back we went to my village and take picture Making of karuppati and posted few days back in my blog.. But i click picture of this recipe also, which was most popular in my village.. So i posted this healthy recipe for you... 


During summer time we can see lots of palm fruit shop and tender coconut shop on the sides of road.. Ther is nothing much special simply they mix this neera and unripe palm fruit but this is not original drink.. The neera can be store only 5 hours but they have this drink a whole day.. (so they mix some chemicals)...But here i gave you a delicious but it is pure and healthy... It taste so yummy and it cools your body.. It's my hubby's favourite drink, he have it in palm leaves.. 



So i want to share my village palm fruit recipes in my blog.. So i asked my hubby to get few palm fruit from my village and plan to post this recipe for you.. Here they simply mix the palm fruit with the hands and mix neera (painni) and pour it to the palm leaves and serve...Wow mum mum mumm...Taste is divine...



This is not a recipe but i wants to post my village famous and healthy drink for you...


Palm tree in my village


Palm fruit


Neera / Painni 


Remove palm fruit flesh 


This is a palm leaves they make like boat


Add some palm fruit flesh


My daughter ate this without adding Neera


They take a ladle ful of Neera with coconut shell ladle


Pour to the fruit flesh


They serve...


I take some few fruit for my recipes


 Take a palm fruit / nungu



Remove the top


Looks yummy nungu


Now time to take it away the flesh


Using thumb finger


Like this


Now it's done


Squeeze with your hands


Well


Crush the bigger pieces


I have some Fresh neera


Take a serving bowl


Spoon some palm fruit flesh / Nungu


I like nungu so i added more


Add in Neera / Painni


Serve...


Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment