Monday, December 21, 2015

Lunch Meals Recipe - 3 (Yam Sambar, Poriyal, Banana)


Today Lunch Menu is Sambar with two healthy poriyal.. In our home we prepared sambar in tuesday and friday.. So I plan to post this lunch menu for my viewers. Here I make Yam sambar, Lady's finger poriyal, Pudalangai / snackguard Poriyal.... My son's favourite lunch menu.. He like both lady's finger and Snakeguard poriyals.. So I often prepared this for my son...


In the plate we have Steamed rice, Yam sambar, Lady's finger poriyal, Snakeguard poriyal and Banana.. Check out the link for the recipes given below....

Elephand yam / Senai Kizhangu sambar
Pudalangai / Snake guard poriyal
Lady's finger / Vendakkai Poriyal
Banana..

I hope that you must try this south indian lunch menu.. enjoy your day.. 


Elephant Yam / Senai Kizhangu Sambar



Pudalangai / Snake guard Poriyal



Lady's finger / Vendakkai poriyal


Banana


Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment