Sunday, July 5, 2015

Chocolate Mousse Recipe


Now i am ready with a awesome recipe for Chocolate mousse. I thought of making a special cake for my kids, so immediately the cake which came to my mind is a rich chocolate mousse cake.. when i saw in my freind 's blog it is totally yummy and lip smacking one, so i plan to make that cake for quite a long time.. 


She prepare this cake during his anniversary and post on the facebook.. My son also loved to see the cake and ask me to prepare like that.... So the first step is making the cake is to make a batch of a delicious fluffy chocolate mousse. I I have already shared a chocolate pudding in my blog.. So i wanted to try a simple version of chocolate mousse...



This recipe is a very basic one, it needs just chocolate and whipped cream When i serve in a glass my son really shocked to have it.. .. Hope you that give a try and let me know how it's comes out of you....


Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 5 mins
Makes : 4 glasses
Recipe Category - Kids Special

INGREDIENTS :

Dark chocolate chips - 1  1/2 cups
Sugar - 2 tbspn
Instant coffee powder - 1/2 tspn
Water - 4 tbspn
Whipping cream - 1 cup

(My 1 cup measures 300 ml)

METHOD :

  • Take water, sugar and coffee powder in a sauce pan, heat till the sugar is melted..
  • Add in chocolate chips and heat in a very low flame till the chocloate is completely melted.
  • And leave for 20 mins it is completely cooled..
  • Take cream in a bowl and use a eletric beater to whip this till gets thick and forms soft peaks..
  • Pour the melted chocolate into the cream and fild gently..
  • Once every thing is mixed up well.
  • Spoon this into serving glases and chill in the fridge for 2 hours...
  • Serve cold ..


PICTORIAL :


Take chocolate chip in bowl
Add some water in a sauce pan
Some sugar in it 
Coffee powder and allow to melts completely
Now add chocolate chips
Keep mixing them on low heat till the chocolate is melted,
and allow to cool completely
Now beat some whipped cream
Pour the chocolate mix
Fold gently
Now serve in a glasses and sprinkle some 
chocolate chips on the top
Enjoy..


No comments:

Post a Comment