Monday, January 5, 2015

Nellai Vanjaram Fish Fry


This fish fry is very simple and easy made with few ingredients that are available usually in our kitchen... My mom often prepare this fish fry in our childhood days and I am the big fan too... It is my first fish recipe which I have posted in my blog ... 


I was too tempered to try it, last sunday I got the opportunity to try it and it was so good like my mom.... I prepared this fish with the Nellai fish kuzhambu and which was the next post.... I use king fish / Seela / Nei meen here, but and any kind of fleshly fish should work well for this fish fry....



So try this yummy fish fry and comments about the recipe how it turns out from you....



Preparation Time : 15 mins
Magination time:25 mins
Cooking time:8 mins
Recipe course : South indian..
Serve-3 to 4

INGREDIENTS:

Fish fillets -8 (I use king fish / Vanjaram fish)
Chilli powder -3spn
Turmeric powder -2spn
Pepper powder -3spn
Red colour -1 pinch
Salt to taste
Oil - as required

METHOD:



  • Clean fish and wash it twice to thrice.. set aside..
  • In a plate mix all the spices and salt
  • Now put fish fillets on it and mix it
  • Sprinkle some water on it, to mix evenly..
  • Coat the masala on all sides of the fish and marinate for atleast 25 mins...Set aside...
  • Heat a pan with oil,when the oil is heated well
  • Add  fish on it, make it a deep fry 
  • Now the fish fry is ready,serve hot with fish kuzhambu.
  • Click my village fish kuzhambu to view it.

PICTORIAL:

 Take all ingredients 
In a plate add all spices and mix it well
Apply well on fish fillets
 Keep it in a plate and marinate for 25 mins
 Now it's time to fry after 25 mins...
 Heat a pan with oil
 Drop the fish one by one into the oil
 Allow to fry
 When it done, drain it in a tissue paper
 Plated it with onions slices
Serve

Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. <a href="https://www.kalyanavirundhubiryani.com/menu-kvbr-biryani-chennaiOrder your favorite Biryani</a> and Side-Dish From Kalyana Virundhu Biryani (KVB) in Chennai. We deliver to all areas in chennai. For more Details order us

    ReplyDelete