Sunday, June 14, 2015

Eggless Barbie Doll cake / Vanilla Doll Cake Recipe


Hi, friends Iam happy to post this Eggless Barbie Doll Cake in my blog because this is my first birthday order cake for a cute baby GAUTAMI on this first birthday...A couple of weeks back i got a order for Eggless cake. I wanted to make it some think different to them on this birthday function... 


I think it of and to plan make doll cake, and it is more beautiful than the birthday baby... I am so excited to make this cake because I know that for a birthday party the important is going to be a cake..I wanted to make it colourful cake for her birthday, so i search all over the net and my friend to found this recipe to make. My friend give idea to decorate the doll, so i thank my freind Dk...


I baked the cake a day in advance and allow to cool completely and wrapped it.. The next day morning I worked to decorate the cake as a beautiful Barbie doll.. I delivered the cake to my friend they ask where is the cake, you bring doll for the function but cakeeee... I told this is the Birthday cake they shocked and the suprise in everyone eyes is so enjoyable... 


I love to these kind of suprises... and they congrats me that you done good job and my hubby is so happy to see these wishes. So you have to bake this cake for loved ones birthday and enjoy the happiness they get when they see the cake....I plan to taken commercial orders too. If insterested contact me... (vanisundar.vasu@gmail.com)



Preparation time: 15 mins
Baking time : 40 mins
Recipe source : My friend Dk

INGREDIENTS :

All purpose flour / maida - 550 grams
Sugar powdered - 400 grams
Milkmaid - 400 ml
Milk - 350 ml
Butter - 400 grams
Baking powder - 5 grams

Barbie doll - 1 
Food colour - Pink, Violet, Yellow, Green.
Vanilla Butter cream - you need a batch of this ...

METHOD :

  • Preheat oven to 180 degree c.

  • Mix flour and baking powder together and set aside.
  • Take powdered sugar and milk maid and whip it with eletric beater..
  • When it whip add butter and whip again till it became creamy...
  • Now add milk and whip it properly with beater.
  • Then add flour mix and fold gently. Now whip it properly..
  • Till the batter became creamy consistency...
  • Now the batter is ready divide the batter in to 2.
  • My cake pan is 8inch and 10 inch...
  • Now take to cake pan dusted one with flour and another with Butter sheat paper.
  • Pour the batter to the pan, Bake it in preheated oven for 40 mins.
  • Dont over bake, let cool for 5 mins, invert it to cooing rack and cool it.

  • You can decorate it immediately as it is cooled completely or cover it with plastic wrap (individually)
  • Chill it over night and decorate next day..
  • Divide the cake into half and let's decorate it as a doll
  • Make vanilla butter cream frosting. place the large cake first and spread some butter cream.
  • Then another layer and butter cream in centre and place the small cake.
  • Then butter cream it and place the last layer of cake.
  • Now take doll and place it in the centre of the cake. Place the cake on cake board...
  • Cut the edges of the cake as a doll frock and butter cream it..
  • Now you can decorate it as you like.
  • I use pink colour to the bottom of the frock and violet colour to the top of the frock.
  • And border as yellow colour to frock, and sleveless shirt as pink and green to decorate around the Barbie doll...
  • Now Eggless Barbie Doll Cake is ready to present..
  • Write the name of birthday kid and delivered it...

PICTORIAL :


Take your ingredints
Take bowl and beater
Mix flour and baking powder
Mix well
Add sugar to the bowl
Milkmaid
Beat well
Till creamy
Add butter
 Whip well
 Whip
 Whip whip
 Cream it well 
 Add milk
 Whip well 
Whip till creamy 
 Once it fluffy
 Mix well with spatula
 Add flour mix
 Whip lightly
 Untill it mix evenly
 Batter is ready
 Dust the pan with some flour
 Another with butter paper
 Pour the batter 
Cake baked
 Invert the cake
 Another one too
 Prepare butter cream frosting
 Take your ingredients
Slice the cake
Spread some butter cream in small cake
Another layer and icing with butter cream
Spread cream in the centre of large cake 
Place like this 
Take your doll
Make a mark on the cake
Place the cake and cut the edges as frock
Butter cream it
Design the first layer with pink colour
Done
Then the second layer
Rotate it 
Base is done and the top of frock is violet
Bottom with yellow
Green colour around the doll
Now its done
See she is ready
She looks beautifull
Enjoy...

11 comments: