Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lunch Box Menu Idea - 1 / Cornpeas pulao, French fries & Rose milk


I had this plan of posting lunchbox series from this june as i have to pack lunch for my lovly kids naveen and shambhavi from this year and that will sure push me to get new ideas for packing lunch... But seeing many pageviewers request to post it soon, I had started now. This is my kids favorite meal with corn peas pulao, french fries,mangoes and rose milk.

I will post this series every now and then and whenever possible... I know quite a difficult task for packing a lunch box for kids...

KIDS LUNCH BOX MENU - 1 / Corn pulao, French fries, Rose milk & Mangoes.

Preparation time : 20 mins
Cooking time : 30 mins
Recipe category : Lunch box

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET THE FULL RECIPE WITH STEPWISE PICTURES.

Here is the lunch box menu today :

VARIATION :

You can try other variation of pulao too :




NOTE :

I use Tupperware / Plastic ontainers just for pic sake as its colourful, But i planning my kids only in stainless steel containers as i feel it more safe...


2 comments: