Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lunch Box Menu Idea - 3 / Lemon Rice, Vadam, Apple slices


Today lunch box recipe is simple south indian lunch menu with lemon rice, Vadam, Apple slice, and orange juice... As a kids i used to hate variety rice and now its totally reverse.. I can even have it daily, overtime my taste has developed to like all variety rice recipe. Lemon rice is very favourite for me and my sister, with spicy potato fry to go it a comfort lunch for me and my sister...

I used vadam in this lunch box menu because my daughter's favourite one, as well as the best combination for lemon rice too. And sliced apple as a snacks, because must eat one fruit daily in their rotine life and it is healthy to them.


I wants to make the lunch box series should be easy, all mothers who are packing for school going kids can refer this series... and some of the menus will be suitable for adult lunch boxes... So stay turned for more lunchbox combo's!.


KIDS LUNCH BOX MENU - 3 / Lemon rice, Vadam, Apple slices.

Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 20 mins
Recipe category : Lunch box
Cuisine : South Indian

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET THE FULL RECIPE WITH STEPWISE PICTURES.

Here is the lunch box menu today :





NOTE :

I use Tupperware / Plastic ontainers just for picture as its colourful, But I prefer my kids only in stainless steel containers as I feel it more safe...



No comments:

Post a Comment