Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rose milk / Rose Milkshakes


Rose milk is the easiest summer drink recipe which can be made within few minutes if you have cold milk in hand.. When i was kid I love Kuchi Ice cream  (Rose Milk Popsicle) better than this drink.. I always buy this whenever i go faor summer vacation.. Soon i will post that popsicle keep watching...

 

You can find rose milk in almost all shop in tamilnadu.. My son loves it lot, he usually have this drink in summer instead of hot milk.. Now-a-days i make this drink for all my guest too.. There used to be a much excitement this drinks those days.. The amazing taste feeling in your our guest's mouth. 


Usually my hubby says that rose milk great when the sugar is little higher, so I add little more.. I wanted to make homemade rose syrup but i didn't have proper ingredients in hands.. So i went through with Bakers Rose milk essence..


So I hope that you must try this recipe and let me know how it's turns out from you...



Preparation Time : 5 mins
Serve - 2 glasses
Recipe source - Indian
Recipe Category - Milk shakes

INGREDIENTS :

Milk  - 400 ml (cool it for 2 hour)
Sugar - 150 gms
Rose milk essence - 1 tbspn (I use bakers)
Ice cubs - as required

METHOD :

  • In a juice mixture add sugar, rose milk essence, ice cubs and cooled milk..
  • And blend it for 3 mins untill it became creamy and fluffy.
  • Now the rose milk is ready and pour into glasses and serve cold.
  • Enjoy..

PICTORIAL :


Take all your ingredients
Add sugar in a juicer

Add in rose essence

Add some icecubes

Add in cold milk
 Now time to blend it
 Blend it till smooth
 It takes 2 to 3 mins
 Now it's done
 Take your serving tumbler
 Pour this to your glass
Chill this for 15 mins
 Wow it's done
 Serve 
Enjoy..



No comments:

Post a Comment